Cats is a CULT STORY!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I never saw the play and I will never watch the movie based on the play but it is pretty fascinating that the entire story is built on what pretty much is a cult.

You have a cat down on her luck looking for a better life. Meets a group of other cats who promises her a better and more fulfilled life. Enriches them with love and affection, making her feel like she can become one of them. Then she does become one of them only to make it to the point where the "cult" issues her to basically commit suicide.

This is the short version. If you want all the details and comparisons watch this video:

I don't know if the writer of Cats (the play) intended this to be a story about a cult or not but I don't think many people realize it. I didn't know the story before watching the video but I would have made the connections pretty fast... Me and my catspiracies. My tin cat ears would have been on.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
...so this is what it would like if Snake ruled the world with her Cat Army...interesting

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
its-a-conspiracy.jpg