Cat was stabbed for a "ritual"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"A cat that was likely used as part of a "religious ritual or sacrifice" at a local cemetery is clinging to life after Fort Worth firefighters and police officers stumbled upon the animal on Sunday.

According to Fort Worth police, officers arrived to the historic Harrison Cemetery on Meadowbrook Drive to assist Fort Worth firefighters. At a headstone, in the now overgrown cemetery, there was a small fire, bottles, candles, a knife, and other various items.

There also was a severely burnt cat that appeared to be domesticated, police said. An animal shelter says the animal was also stabbed."

cattortured2_1465260205403_2778066_ver1.0.jpg

cat_tortured_1465260165239_2778065_ver1.0.jpg

:downer:

People are jerks. Makes me sick.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
People are fucking sick. This shouldn't be done to animals.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
People are fucking sick. This shouldn't be done to animals.

The sad thing is, they haven't found anyone and likely wont to arrest. These sick people will get away with it while a poor innocent animal fights for it life.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The sad thing is, they haven't found anyone and likely wont to arrest. These sick people will get away with it while a poor innocent animal fights for it life.

That's a real shame.

I'm not the biggest fan of cats, but this is just sick and moron(s) who did this shouldn't get away with it that easy.

Hope the poor thing survives, though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's a real shame.

I'm not the biggest fan of cats, but this is just sick and moron(s) who did this shouldn't get away with it that easy.

Hope the poor thing survives, though.

Me too. I hate seeing animals pay the price of some human's stupidity.

Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
This is sad.

I don't understand why people do this. Should track down whoever it was and stab/burn them, to see how much they like it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Humans are animals too, scientifically speaking.
Well that depends on how you view it. Humans are "beings". A being is made up of the soul, the spirit, and the body. Animals only have a soul and a body. Plants only have the body. Too much to get into.

I just wish people would stop being dicks to life in general on this planet.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Well that depends on how you view it. Humans are "beings". A being is made up of the soul, the spirit, and the body. Animals only have a soul and a body. Plants only have the body. Too much to get into.

I just wish people would stop being dicks to life in general on this planet.
Before this goes off topic...

That's why I said scientifically. Humans are animals in the sense that we have senses, and in-built mechanisms for living like every other animal on this earth. Difference is, is that we have so much brain power that we out grew animalistic life and etc etc etc.

And yeah. People are the shites.