Cast of Characters

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
Thought this could help with people reading newer guys promos.

Basically, just post your characters world here whether it being family, friends, whatever. Anyone who's important to your character or shows up in RP's.

Of course, Brandon Banks

4j2csj.jpg

Cindy Parker-Banks : Brandon's wife, currently BB's contemplating divorce due to trust issues. The only thing keeping him from filing the papers is Cindy offered to join the Illuminati in exchange for Brandon to stay with her.

MeganFox-7.jpg

West : Brandon's 'Illuminati' Brother/Savior

Song_Cry-Jay-Z.jpg

Chasity Lincoln : Felicity's BFF.. Someone I might do a lot with soon.

ARIANNYCELESTE17.jpg

Felicity Anne Banks : Brandon's younger sister who he just found out about about a year ago.. Searched for her last year before he became Illuminati and found her.

tumblr_m2mq29K1fz1qgjbbpo1_250.png

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I think this is stuff that you could edit in your roster page... which is why it was altered so each poster could edit their roster page instead of a bunch of threads being made like this.

Your roster page can have pretty much anything related to your character in it. Not just relegated to the "application" information.

PY.

Reaction score
Meh, I'm not really tryna clog my page with a bunch of characters.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
But its better than making a bunch of threads with stuff that could easily go in your own individual thread. I mean the easy part about putting it all in your thread is all someone has to do is click on your thread and boom there is everything. Everyone posts here and you're left scrolling through pages like... aight who is this... all these characters, aight who are these, who are all these guys. It keeps things simpler.

But yeah that's just my take on it. Everything stays in their roster page it is a lot easier to know about that character than go to different threads.

PY.

Reaction score
Bunch of threads? There's just this one. Much easier editing stuff in here then editing in your profile, making all the relevant things match writers need hard to find.

BDC

Reaction score
But you see it's titled BRANDON BANKS and it's easy to find for Match writers AND rpers. They are still going to have to scroll all through this thread for the info they need...just sayin..

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah as a match writer I wouldn't think to check in here for anything I'd look on your roster page.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Bunch of threads? There's just this one. Much easier editing stuff in here then editing in your profile, making all the relevant things match writers need hard to find.

I'm just saying thing of how many pages this thread would turn into if everyone did that. How many pics would be loaded, how long each page would be, how much scrolling everyone would have to do. Instead of everything being on that one person's thread they would have to come here, scrolllllll, next page, scrollllll... it wouldn't be worth it. I mean its a good idea... but I'm just sayin it'd be a much better idea added to each individual roster page thread.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The only way something like this can be more organized than roster pages is if someone updates the first post with links to character posts but the first post was already used for the concept.