Cassie Covers Idoll Magazine’s ‘Illuminati Issue’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Huge RAW Brand Star Moving To SmackDown!

For months there have been rumors that Shawn Michaels would be moved to the SmackDown! brand. Now that The Undertaker has suffered a serious biceps injury and will be out of action until 2008, the chances of HBK jumping to Friday nights are greater than ever.

There are talks of moving him to SmackDown! after his program with John Cena is over.

3lions

Reaction score
There is no source to this information, and until there is, then I won't believe it.

I would love to see HBK traded over to the SD! brand. He has been on Raw since he returned to WWE and, up until recently, had become very stale on the brand. There is still a long time before Triple H returns, so a DX reunion isn't on the horizon. Khali seems to have taken his place in the WWE title hunt, so a trade could be a good thing for HBK. It could also set up a potential HBK/Batista or HBK/Kennedy feud.

There is only one downside to this move. Raw will be left with only one major face on the brand. So for this move to work, somebody would have to be pushed hard to compensate for the loss of HBK, or another trade made. Orton could easily fill HBK's void, but his recent actions look set to hold him back. Carlito is turning heel and Flair is too old. So that would need to be sorted out.

phantomgerald

trade benoit for HBK. thats what i hope wwe will do.

taker1989

Reaction score
HBK style of wrestling does fit in smackdown

Defiant One

Reaction score
If trading HBK to Smackdown means him challenging for the WHC then im all for it. There is still 3-4 months before HHH returns. Benoit for HBK does make sense, face for face, maineventer for maineventer.It could also be a four person trade like HBK and Orton for Kennedy and Benoit or something. I wonder how this will play out assuming it happens.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Where did you get this from??I heard about Ric Flair going to Smackdown but nothing about HBK.

3lions

Reaction score
That was my one issue with his topic. There is no source. It is a possible scenario, but until that source is stated, it isn't worthy.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
If this were true,I think they should hold it off until Triple H comes back.Besides Cena,Edge,and Randy Orton(and I guess Khali now) Raw doesn't have alot of main eventers

MikeRaw

I would be okay with the move as long as HBK doesnt go for the title on SD....I know alot of peple will disagree but I don't like him so I don't want him to have the title but that's just my opinion.Still though,it would be good for him and SD for him to go there!

xtremebadass

I don't believe it for a minute, HBK has always been a RAW man and no matter how much rumors there were ever, it never came to be, I will believe it when I see it.

Kairi

Reaction score
Bad Boy beauty Cassie might be looking to turn a few heads with her recent gracing of Idoll magazine’s ‘Illuminati Issue’. See the vocal less vocalist doing what she does best below:
Courtesy of CassieVerse:
#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 50%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; }

In related news, with the model-with-a-mic recently revealing her plans to resurface on the music scene this year, the Next Selection songstress took to Tumblr to tell fans what’s next for her:
“Shhh… I recorded the last song for my album yesterday. Very excited to share it with you.xxxxâ€￾