Carlito

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Carlitocopy-2.jpg

havent really done anything in a while but i made this cause im bored... what do u think?

JC Punk

Reaction score
Good brush use and glow effect and nice colors. Good for not working on stuff in a long time. Overall great 9/10

Reaction score
i cannot read the text. but i like it as a whole. i like the PSD and the cut. nice effect. 7/10

C4

Good work Enigma :thumbsup:

But the signature isn't perfect because of some minor mistakes. The text is one of the weak parts as it gets somewhat unreadable and unclear. Don't know what to say with the other things you've done, it all looks very good and impressive from my view port 8/10

JC Punk

Reaction score
Good work Enigma :thumbsup:

But the signature isn't perfect because of some minor mistakes. The text is one of the weak parts as it gets somewhat unreadable and unclear. Don't know what to say with the other things you've done, it all looks very good and impressive from my view port 8/10

C4 UR BACK!!!! :) :) dude its great to see ya back!!! Hope ya had a good vacation. :turned: