CAREERS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So I guess this thread is directed more at the older users. What do you guys do for a living? What's your CAREER?

I'm a Bridge and Tunnel Officer. Gun, badge...arrests...cop car...the whole deal. Only I'm on the Bridges and Tunnels...not the streets. I recently made the switch from electrician to this. The technical term for my position is "UNITED STATES PEACE OFFICER" and we actually hold more power than cops where we are valid.

So to the younger members...what do you guys wanna be? lol.

Reaction score
When I leave school I'm going to work for a year and get money. Then hopefully get in the Navy. I want to be a Communications and Technitions expert. The navy realy intrests me, after that I want to get into the police hopefully.

Kizza

Well, i'm not sure yet what I want to be. I was going to do something with the back end of computers, but I'm not sure of that. Currently I work casual at Foodland.

Toddy

Reaction score
Currnetley work in a Conveinience Store in the middle of town.
But I want to be an Accountant when I am older as it is something I am really good at and has good money potential in the future,

MikeRaw

I obviously don't have a career now, being 16 and all, but I'll be perfectly content to work a normal, routine office job, and learn a decent enough living. Works for me.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Currently I'm really not too sure what career field that I really wanna be involved in for the rest of my life. I've always just wanted to go to a university or community college and graduate. But at my Tech School, I'm currently enrolled in Business since we don't have a Communications pre-class at our school.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I studied at Carleton U here in Ottawa for 6 years and got my Masters in Psych. Dropped out just before starting my PhD because I detested the program and the idea of the job afterwards so fast forward a few odd jobs later and I'm a bar products manager at the Heart & Crown here in town. I pretty much order the booze, recieve the booze, stock the booze and occasionally try and fix things when I know how.

Other than the early mornings it's a pretty decent job. Not something I can do permanently, obviously but office jobs aren't for me and going back to school for an extended period of time isn't exactly an ideal situation either.

So yeah. I think the only possible thing to do now is turn to a life of crime.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I got the vowel at the end of my name, you think they'll let me try out?

J

I'm currently going to school to be a Medical Assistant. After I graduate and get a job as an MA I'm going to earn enough money to go to College to be a Nurse. Fun stuff. Expensive shit.

Reaction score
Well, maybe if you know youre secure at this job, why don't you stay?

Me, I would like to become a therapist. Not a physical, but a mental one. Im taking sociology next year and then senior year Im gonna take psych and whatever else I need.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, maybe if you know youre secure at this job, why don't you stay?

I live with my girlfriend and we have a house. She has a car but I'd like to get my own at some point soon and a lot of other stuff but this just isn't paying enough. I make enough to get by and have some fun, but nothing serious. Honestly going back to school is probably the only option.

Me, I would like to become a therapist. Not a physical, but a mental one. Im taking sociology next year and then senior year Im gonna take psych and whatever else I need.

I hope you enjoy people talking at you all day with their little inane, idiotic problems that mean nothing at all.

Also you need to decide on how long you want to stay in school and how badly you really want to be able to dispense drugs to your patients.

noumenon

My work right now is pretty cool. I was an electrician for around 4 years, but sadly the state of things right now I was out of work more often than not. With having just bought a house and getting married next month now really isn't the time to be on unemployment checks (although it was my full salary, I obviously couldn't make any overtime).
So now I'm a Bridge and Tunnel Officer. Cool job... I'm a cop...got the gun and the badge and cuffs...make arrests...drive the squad cars.