Car Manipulation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Ight the reason behind this is ima be taking a picture of my car soon and changing the color of it to a black or sumin, sence im thinking bout having my car painted i wanna see it on the computer and see how it looks before i just go do it, so i did this practice piece to see if i could do it and make it come out right for when i do the real thing.

••• Photos are large and i dont wanna stretch the forums with them so click the link

BEFORE:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2ipxs2.jpg

AFTER:
http://i29.tinypic.com/2z9m7t4.jpg

i think i did a awesome job of changing the color for my very first attempt.

Jae

Reaction score
Yup, I don't really see any problems in it. The orange looks nice, but to be honest and a little blunt, it's not that big of an accomplishment. If you souped up the car with stuff other than just the colour, then you would recieve a lot of praise, but for this, it's nothing more than a 'looks okay man'. Don't take offense though, it's not bad in any way, just not great... y'know?

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
nah i understand you completely and when i do my car, ima change the rims and maybe a spoiler and what not to it. when i do my car it will be more to see, i just wanted sumin for practice

Wrestling Station

that was kinda n00bish.. lol sorry bro. i thought you have changed several things rather than just the color as you said in the title "Manipulation" which sounded really huge thing! lol ;)