Car Accidents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
A couple hours ago I got into my first car accident. There were deer crossing the road and I saw the one's on the right side of the road so I started slowing down. Then all of a sudden, BAM one comes out of no where on the left side and scarded the living shit out of me. I was driving with my girl. I sat there for atleast 20minutes just sitting there no moving. When we finally checked the car out, the left head light screen has been busted out, and the fendor it looks like is caved in. I couldn't even open the driver door to get out.

I don't know if any of you have seen The Ring 2, but there's a scene there where deer comes out of no where and rams the car. That's what that felt like to me. I couldn't drive back home cause I was scared to move. When I got into bed, I tried sleeping but coudn't cause that one second where the deer came out kept popping up everytime I was almost sleep.

So have any of you been in any car accidents? How'd you feel? If you haven't, have you seen any yourself?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah I've been in a car accident. Gave me a little bit of a stinger but to be honest the VW Bug my ex was driving was totalled alot worse than we were. We got lucky, damn lucky. But basically it's not a fun situation. Luckily I can keep my cool in alot of surprisingly stressful real life situations. But she was freaking out pretty bad. I had to hold her for a long time to get her to calm down. She thought her mom was gonna kill her.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Car accidents are never good because the situation is never alright. Whether its your car is alright, but the person you hit is damaged or the other way around. I've only had a few minor accidents where no one was hurt, but I had to pay out.

Famou$ 187

Haven't been in any yet,thank god. But my aunt has,my cousin has. My aunt had to have pins put inside of her after the car wreck,it was that bad. My cousin was speeding and jumped over a big hilly road and ended up snapping a telephone pole in half,luckily he's still alilve.

Reaction score
I've only been in a minor one, where my friend t-boned a bus on a roundabout. He dinged up the front left hand side (remembering we drive other way around in Aus) of his car and put a tiny dint in the bus. Just some funny things I wanna share...

1. The bus itself was empty. It was just coming back from the repairs, after being fixed.
2. I was in the back seat, and since it was raining I was being a little more of a back-seat driver. I saw the bus. I saw everything happen. Moments before we hit the bus I actually thought to myself "Yeh, he sees that bus. How could he NOT see that bus..."
3. I gave that friend $10 for fuel the night before. I never did get that back, considering he couldnt drive it home, and was leaving the country for 2 weeks the following day.
4. The tow truck that picked up his car was actually just on it's way back to the shop from towing another car when it saw and responded to the accident.

No one was hurt. Overall, it was possibly the best and most enjoyable way to get introduced to a car crash.