Canada Day (Kinda gross picture inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So yeah. For those of you who don't know Canada Day was this past Wednesday. Now usually I like to head downtown with the hundreds of thousands of revelers and get nicely ruined. However this past Canada Day it was pretty much raining all day which left little room for revelry.

So the gf and I spent the day at home. We did an indoor picinic lunch type thing because that was the original plan sans the indoor part for the afternoon. I made my world's greatest egg salad amongst other things and we watched a few movies.

Fortunately come around 8 pm the rain stopped so we decided that we should go make an effort to see the fireworks since it did get nice out after all.

We didn't go very far, just a brief walk down by the water so we could sit on the banks and catch the show. We got there at about 9:30 or so and the fireworks began at 10. In that time span I was eaten alive by so many mosquitos it was ridiculous. They were leaving her alone but I must've been pretty tasty.

Now just as the fireworks started I was going nuts with the itching. It was intense and I just couldn't ignore it any more so the fireworks finished up after an hour and scratching like a mad man we go home.

I take off my shirt and ask her to check out my back and tell me how it looks. She was shocked and so was I when I looked in the mirror.

untitled-7.jpg

Nice eh? never been eaten that badly in my life.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It was just a thin dress shirt. It was too humid for anything else.

MikeRaw

Fuck. That's crazy, man. I was expecting something worse though, when I saw the title. Not what I was expecting. Hate mosqitoes though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fuck. That's crazy, man. I was expecting something worse though, when I saw the title. Not what I was expecting.

Me passed out in a pool of my own vomit? Not this year. I'll try again next year tbh. :D

And now she wants me to go to the cottage this weekend. I'm like fuck that I'm staying where it's air conditioned and sans insects.

MikeRaw

And now she wants me to go to the cottage this weekend. I'm like fuck that I'm staying where it's air conditioned and sans insects.
My cat ripped a whole in my screen, when we had the window open, and all these damn bees and mosqitoes and flies got in. I'd rather be outside, where I could run from them, lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Now you have to cook the cat.

Want a good recipe for egg rolls and "chicken" fried rice?

Wrestling Station

you tried to treat that? any kind of medicine applied to cure it?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, I just let it go. They shrunk significantly over night and stopped itching so it was all good.