Can you tell who is this mysterious mix member?!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Hello everybody, I took some pictures from our members and combined them into a one mysterious DUD.

So can you tell which part belongs to which member?
Here to make it easier use this template to answer the question!

Hair:
Face:
Facial Hair:
Nicklace:
Vodka:
Shirt:
Sunglasses:

:yak:

IWFmembercopy.jpg

Evil Austin

ha ha ha ha nice work there looks lol to the max - Ill have a try at this later see what others say because quite frankly I have no idea besides the fact that the face kinda looks like This Guy or Chuck not sure but I could be way off ... :shrugs shoulders:

Evil Austin

lol ^ NO!

Ok well I flicked through a couple of old pages on the real you thread and I found that the bottle is LHR.. ?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Did it wrong?

Ok I got this

Hair: Mines
Face: I can't tell
Facial Hair: IDK
Necklace: Xtremebadass'
Vodka: Ladyhotrod's
Shirt: BRB with answer

Sunglasses: CMS'

J

Hair: Don't know.
Face: Don't know.
Facial Hair: This Guy?
Nicklace: XBA?
Vodka: LH no R. Lol.
Shirt: No idea.
Sunglasses: Blaze?

Wrestling Station

Common! its not that hard :D
Go ahead people. Its fun. guess the members >_>

Evil Austin

its not that easy - lets see u do it then... (waits for him to do it and then goes and steals his answers)

Evil Austin

yea.... lol thats why I asked you do to it so then I can steal the answers off of you

Wrestling Station

well, I made an effort to make that poster, looking up so many pictures and stuff. So I dont think that its good to give away the answers that fast. I want to see who can guess the correct members. Its for fun.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Did I get at least ONE correct in my last post?

Wrestling Station

^im not going to give hints just yet.

And for anyone who can guess all of them correctly will recieve some REP from the rep master :yes:

J

Hair: Myself?
Face: Bkb
Facial Hair: This Guy
Necklace: Xba
Vodka: LH
Shirt: GameBreaker
Sunglasses: Blaze

Best detective work I could do.