Can you print threads?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't know if this was ever asked before, but can you print threads on this site, or at least the original post? When I print preview, it just shows a completely blank page and when I print it, it is just that, blank.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
You know how much ink you would go through printing with our dark background? Just save the pages with Ctrl+S. Then if you really feel inclined to print off the thread, just go through and edit the HTML to extract the parts you actually want.

And if you still really want to print the thread, try it in the Mobile theme instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: THG?

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ok I'll try it out, thanks for the help! P.S. I have so many pictures of AJ on my wall that I printed out, it doesn't matter if I printed out one thread. I go through ink so fast. It's a bad habit, and an expensive one. Lol.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It doesn't work.....I just wanted to print out my original post and hang it up.....
e0d0cc3c4b8f23379bf1c6017010a412.jpg

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Take pictures of your screen with a camera, then get the pictures developed.

Reactions: THG?

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH THAT WILL WORK!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

gSaIC.jpg