Kayfabe Can You Dondle This?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

As the show continues on, a very familiar song, but unfamiliar theme begins to ring through the entire arena. Bursting through the curtain is newcomer, Lance Dondelinger, who was supposed to compete for the tag team titles at the previous week's TLC PPV before a vicious attack by Gabriel Kirkshaw. Despite this, Lance seems to still be in high spirits, even though he isn't joined by his tag team partner Aaron Leons, who is still recovering from the beatdown. Lance holds his mic in his left hand and begins to speak from the ramp.

"I wish I could have introduced myself to you guys in a better way. I really wanted to be standing here with my new buddy Aaron as the Tag Team Champions, but some very bad people had to mess with that."

The crowd boos the actions committed by Anarchy Inc, especially after seeing how innocent Mr. Dondelinger sounds.

"Even though those baddies may have attacked my friend and me, we will get payback on them, whether they like it or not...Have a good night!"

The small amouny of intensity in Lance's voice instantly leaves after that cheery departure. He turns and steps his way back through the curtain as the camera cuts to the announcers.

-End Segment-

We generating an actual story for the Tag Division up in here.

@CiV
@TheKingSonic
@HoovinandGroovin

Last edited: