Can Wade Barrett get Back on Track for Smackdown?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
On Monday Wade Barrett suffered a Low Blow from HHH, and tapping to Miz in a non-title match. Will he be able to fight Miz at Wrestlemania and get back on track? Barrett also goes against Chris Jericho tonight.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I know Wade is a heel and sort of interupted HHH, but really, you need to kick him in the balls as he's about to go and and job... for fuck sake. Titles mean less and less every week.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I know Wade is a heel and sort of interupted HHH, but really, you need to kick him in the balls as he's about to go and and job... for f*ck sake. Titles mean less and less every week.

:true:

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
I really fucking damn hope they will not bury Wade

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Meh, if the brand split was still alive I'd say it's a possibility, making Barrett the top heel on SD and all, but the way it is today I don't think so. Wouldn't hurt, but something tells me they're bent on destroying Wade's career.

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
looks like they're going to bury Wade, look he's in a feud with the miz, a boring guy and wade always loses to him, he'll probably drop the IC belt to miz at wrestlemania

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Barrett losing the IC at WM would be so... meh. Just like when he won it, his entire reign, and current character. But if he does drop it I'll always think that it was initially supposed to be Bo Dallas.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Barrett losing the IC at WM would be so... meh. Just like when he won it, his entire reign, and current character. But if he does drop it I'll always think that it was initially supposed to be Bo Dallas.

Agreed, a thought I've always had would be Hero feuding with Barrett. Cocky babyface Hero is always entertaining and they share similar wrestling styles so they could mesh well. If Hero got a strong build it'd work for both guys.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
Agreed, a thought I've always had would be Hero feuding with Barrett. Cocky babyface Hero is always entertaining and they share similar wrestling styles so they could mesh well. If Hero got a strong build it'd work for both guys.

For sure. But who knows, they may do that, they wanted to debut Hero after WM anyway. Not sure if he'll be a face though. If he is and Barrett retains it could happen.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
Am i the only one who finds Barrett just dull? cannot remember a stand out match from him?

As a wrestler he's very WWEish, slow pace, lots of punches and stomps with the occasional slam. He's passable in that area IMO however it's his mic segments that make him stand out, he just understands how to work a crowd.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK8d0SXB_P0[/video]

A few examples as I'm not sure how much you've seen of him.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
As a wrestler he's very WWEish, slow pace, lots of punches and stomps with the occasional slam. He's passable in that area IMO however it's his mic segments that make him stand out, he just understands how to work a crowd.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK8d0SXB_P0[/video]

A few examples as I'm not sure how much you've seen of him.

Yeah he is a confident and intelligent talker no doubt about that.

He has not really shown me anything special in ppv matches, and he is fine at the level he at right now.

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
he was good during his match with cena at TLC and also during the match where he defeated cena so cena will be a member of the nexus

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Man I don't care what y'all think, Wade Barrett is awesome.

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
Barrett should've feuded with the Undertaker when he lead the nexus in helping Kane bury the Undertaker during their Buried Alive Match