Can someone make this GIF for me? (Massive Rep)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUZRYrgLa4
Time Frame: 0:02 (where he is holding his chain with the lights in the back) to 0:12 (where it says John Cena)
Size: I want something like rather large, maybe like 350-500 wide and 300-400 high or something in that range.

I know absolutely nothing about making GIFs, but if anyone can do this for me your would be the greatest member here in my book. This titantron kicks ass, so if you can please fill this request for me? Thank you :) Rep x like 5! ...and I ain't joking.

PeepShow

Do you know how long that would take to upload and then load into your sig? 35 seconds of a gif is tremendously huge. Normally, the longest ones are like 10 seconds max.

xtremebadass

Whoooppppssss, um then can you do it from 0:02 (holding his chain with the lights in the back to 0:12 (where it says John Cena) ?

Sorry Peeps, I really don't know crap about GIFs, can anyone do this one?

PeepShow

Not the best quality, since it's bigger size than normal and it's not an HQ vid, but here ya go.

mmtdw.jpg

xtremebadass

Peepshow I owe you 3 more reps. That is epic, exactly what I was looking for and a great big ass size too. Thanks again dude I owe you one. :)