Can someone edit this wallpaper for me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Do you want the swirl and what not a certain color and do you want me to touch the rest of the black or leave it?

PeepShow

I kind of want it like the way it is in that other pic if as close as possible. If I don't like how it turns out, I'll just tell you to change a few things. Thanks man.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I been trying it, my last project I had no problem doing the pen tool and the glow lines but it is a hard thing to learn and I just can't seem to get it down again.

PeepShow

Take your time. I'm not in any big rush. Others can try too plz. I'd like to see a few different versions if possible.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I saved what I had, I'll try it a bit more tomorrow and see if I get it to work out.

PeepShow

I like the second one more. Also, could you try to add the little dots or stars around here too? Also, if you want to try it with the original with red swirls and dots/stars, I'd love to see how that turns out? Thanks a lot dude.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Damn good job exC.ON, thats the shit I tried doing and I just couldn't get it, still learning that one though but good job, cant wait to see the second version.

PeepShow

Hmmm, looks really cool. The right side looks really blah though now. Perhaps fill the rest with the sparkles? Also, maybe make the squiggly line a little thinner?

Thanks a lot. That should do it after that. :eek: