Can some one fucking explain this to me...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me when internet forums became so much of a problem that everyone seems to bitch about every change that happens. Fuck people, this isn't like some dipshits elected George W Bush into Presidency and turned the world to shit. This is a fucking internet forum.

Why are people leaving when someone is de-modded. Are things going to drastically change in your life that you need to bicker and whinge about it? I mean I have no life - none at all - and the most bickering I've done about this is at the 'tards who seems to bring this shit up, a lot! I don't even get it.

Also, how the fuck do you all keep track of who's who on here, lol. Is Kizza moonlight drive? I'm confused on that, too.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Moonlight Drive is Pat. Kizza was Da Bad Guy, now he's the post that's above me. Why do you keep changing your name btw? What the hell is Bar Tab?

Kizza

Cos WS refused to change it to Scott Hall's Bar Tab. Before it was sandnigga brudda.

He's a slut.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Ive never heard of this at a forum lol ive been to other forums for like football and stuff and never would anyone leave cause someone is demoded. Imo its a bit nerdy to take it that seriously that you would leave a forum because someone you dont even know got demoded.