Can Rey Mysterio turn on Sin Cara?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Surely these two won't last forever as a tag-team, I'm convinced they're only a team now so Rey can help Sin Cara settle into the style, plus it's someone Sin can actually talk to. So when they eventually do split, can Rey even turn on Sin? There's no way Rey can go heel at the moment so it's (in my opinion) 100% going to be Sin that screws Rey, leading to their match at Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania looks like it's going to have a few awesome matches actually.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Surely these two won't last forever as a tag-team, I'm convinced they're only a team now so Rey can help Sin Cara settle into the style, plus it's someone Sin can actually talk to. So when they eventually do split, can Rey even turn on Sin? There's no way Rey can go heel at the moment so it's (in my opinion) 100% going to be Sin that screws Rey, leading to their match at Wrestlemania.

There was discussion of them winning the tag team tournament and then getting the tag belts. Then a few months down the line (about February) turning Rey heel for a match at Mania so they can do the world record attempt for masks.

Rey is always better as a face. Cara would be better as a heel, you're right.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
There was discussion of them winning the tag team tournament and then getting the tag belts. Then a few months down the line (about February) turning Rey heel for a match at Mania so they can do the world record attempt for masks.

Rey is always better as a face. Cara would be better as a heel, you're right.

I agree. How are they going to try and get the world record, giving everyone free tickets to wear the mask or something?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The only thing I have about this potential feud is that Sin Cara can't speak a word of English or at least his English is very bad. So if he's not talking I'm not interested in this feud. Rey Mysterio is a fantastic person to put Cara over at Wrestlemania and hopefully he will do.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
The only thing I have about this potential feud is that Sin Cara can't speak a word of English or at least his English is very bad. So if he's not talking I'm not interested in this feud. Rey Mysterio is a fantastic person to put Cara over at Wrestlemania and hopefully he will do.

He should at least know some english because how does he manage his normal life in an english speaking country.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Samalan said:
He should at least know some english because how does he manage his normal life in an english speaking country.

I have no idea, but apparently he doesn't speak any English. It's been reported a few times.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I have no idea, but apparently he doesn't speak any English. It's been reported a few times.

Wow, sucks to be him. He can't get pushed without any mic time and how the hell is he going to start a feud?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Wow, sucks to be him. He can't get pushed without any mic time and how the hell is he going to start a feud?

That's exactly my point. I'm sure someone will be helping him learn English. That's why he botches from time to time in the ring because of lack of communication. That's why they've partnered him with Rey.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I don't think there needs to be a turn necessarily. They can easily make a story of people asking 'who's the better luchadore? Well we'll have to see who's the better man at 'mania!', and that's more likely as it's the safe option.

Whatever happens, I can see Cara getting booed out of the building at 'Mania, if he doesn't injure himself in the run up that is...

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I don't think there needs to be a turn necessarily. They can easily make a story of people asking 'who's the better luchadore? Well we'll have to see who's the better man at 'mania!', and that's more likely as it's the safe option.

Whatever happens, I can see Cara getting booed out of the building at 'Mania, if he doesn't injure himself in the run up that is...

I like the sound of this.
Maybe they start doing a thing to out do eachother and then their like well if you think your so good why don't you face me, etc.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Looks like they're going to be friends for a long time however. And I don't even know if Rey is going to turn on Sin Cara imo.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
R'Albin said:

This is along the lines of what I see happening. Eventually, they may have their problems as a tag team. One might grow jealous of the other; Mysterio is jealous that Sin Cara might be replacing him as the future or something, and/or Sin Cara might be jealous that he'll never be as good as Mysterio. They'll try to show each other that they're better, and eventually, they'll decide to resolve their differences at Wrestlemania in a Respect Match. I imagine that regardless who wins, they'll shake hands and part ways after that. I honestly can't see either one of them turning heel.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rey won't turn. If someone turns it'll be Cara, but I like the idea proposed on the thread (both faces) better. With Sin Cara going over Rey clean at WM, there you have it, passing of the torch. Let's just hope he's able to adapt to the style and learn English.