Can Myspace get you arrested?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Watch out Famou$ :shifty:
[YT]bLhdOMi3WKA[/YT]

another video..MYSPACE: 2 Years In Prison For Logging Onto Myspace
[YT]rUMS5soYlfo[/YT]

Wrestling Station

modified link of the second video as it wasn't showing up.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
"We tried to reach her attorney but they said she was out of town"

Because she was probably getting smashed you stupid mother fuckers. lol.

But seriously though, I'm not a heavy drinker so somebody justify this for me. How in the hell do you get drunk off your ass, end up KILLING someone, and then go right back the next weekend as if nothing ever happened? Not even stopping to reflect, mourn or think about the severity of what you did the weekend before? I mean I know alcohol is a powerful addiction but christ man, show some remorse.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Duuuuude remember that one time we totally got fuckin' drunk off our asses and then I flipped over my car and killed that one bitch? That was sooooooo awesome! You ready to do it again tomorrow night?! It's gonna be a sweet party!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There can be reasons why they wouldn't remember but I would be hard pressed to believe it's alcohol related. It can be but I firmly believe that they would more than likely be lying or maybe as a longer shot suffering from a fugue of some type.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
An extremely rare psychological condition wherein the individual when under periods of severe stress will basically cause disassociative amnesia during the fugue episode.

Problem with this theory is usually after a while they do eventually remember and it usually doesn't take long either.

That's why it's a long shot. The fugue state is first and the notion of it lasting longer than a few days is even more far fetched.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sounds like an episode of House fused with an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. lol.

Wrestling Station

^something like this cant be rare lol..
kcyq00.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That guy also changes his bong water more often than the once a month I do.