Can Madison And Taryn Work Together?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
4cee3cc38315b62f5ddc7f2f8cef0d10_S.jpg

For the past several weeks, tensions have been building between Madison Rayne and Taryn Terrell. Things all started when the two met for the right to challenge HAVOK for the Knockouts Championship. Accusations of pulled tights and Madison walking out as HAVOK decimated Taryn left a lot of bad blood between the two. So, what led the two to team up this week?

"Madison and I have a lot of history. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and try to move-on. What better way to do that then team up and prove that we're on the same page?" Taryn Terrell sounded very optimistic when IMPACTWrestling.com caught up with her last night. She continued, "Look, I would've stayed and helped Madison if the tables were turned, but I can definitely understand not wanting to go face-to-face with her, considering all the terrifying things she's done."

Madison Rayne refused to talk to IMPACTWrestling.com when we tried to reach her. For her partner's sake, let's hope she's on the same page as Taryn because the two ladies will face TNA's mean girls, The Beautiful People this Wednesday night.

Angelina Love commented, "Oh, blah, Taryn and Madison... Of course they don't like each other, no one likes either of them. The BP's aren't even thinking about them. On Wednesday, we go to IMPACT and we SLAY... Then we go on to bigger things... and by bigger, I mean HAVOK. I want MY title back." Not to be outdone, Velvet Sky had the following to say in closing: "The Beautiful People are the true queens of TNA. We've been here the longest and we're definitely the most beautiful. Everyone else in this division is beneath us."

While The Beautiful People always have a lot of attitude, they are also on the same page, which is more than Taryn and Madison can say at this point. One thing's for sure, sparks will fly when these four killer Knockouts meet on IMPACT this Wednesday at 9/8c on Spike TV!

Love the Knockouts? Get your limited edition 2014 Knockouts Calendar, featuring cover girl Velvet Sky and all of the lovely and lethal Knockouts NOW - only at ShopTNA.com!

35aae3f7007f267cef366e9f4d7661a7._.gif

Continue reading...