Can Jade Spoil Bound For Glory? Championship Match Wednesday Night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
3e65ffb7a7a36a003f464a81879c30f3_S.jpg

It was announced last week on right here on impactwrestling.com that on October 4th in Charlotte at Bound For Glory Gail Kim, who became a 5x Knockouts Champion last week, will defend her title against nemesis Awesome Kong in a highly anticipated encounter. Hold that thought… What about the former Champion Brooke and her rematch? Brooke was very outspoken with this tweet after it was announced that Gail will meet Awesome Kong at Bound For Glory:

Hummm I guess I don’t deserve a fair rematch at BFG? I think most would disagree. @IMPACTWRESTLING @TNADixie Smh.

— Brooke Adams (@RealBrookeAdams) September 18, 2015

Also, The Dollhouse’s Jade will have a Title opportunity this week on Wednesday Night Impact against Gail Kim. So it appears that Gail’s Championship celebration is certainly going to be short lived, unless she can get past Jade this week and keep her head on a swivel as it relates to former Champion Brooke.

If anyone can handle the pressure of holding onto the title it is certainly Gail Kim and the champion is feeling the heat right now.

Jqk6YaCCAX8

Continue reading...