Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This morning, the latest Call of Duty title was announced. This year's title is Treyarch's turn in the rotation, and it's BLACK. OPS. 4.

Live Announcement:

Teaser Trailer:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
More futuristic crap? Hard pass on this. I'd rather play Far Cry.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
More futuristic crap? Hard pass on this. I'd rather play Far Cry.
We know nothing about the game at the moment. The world reveal is set for May 17th. Rumors say it's headed for the Modern Times with boots on ground.

Recently, the guys that ran Sledgehammer Games has been promoted out of their current positions in SG, to executive positions inside Activision, the publisher.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We know nothing about the game at the moment. The world reveal is set for May 17th. Rumors say it's headed for the Modern Times with boots on ground.

Recently, the guys that ran Sledgehammer Games has been promoted out of their current positions in SG, to executive positions inside Activision, the publisher.

Based on what I seen, it still looks like it is future related. I think CoD has been ruined for me. Haven't played one since Ghosts. I was tempted to get last year's game but ended up just passing on it as well. Had I owned a console, I may have gotten it.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Based on what I seen, it still looks like it is future related. I think CoD has been ruined for me. Haven't played one since Ghosts. I was tempted to get last year's game but ended up just passing on it as well. Had I owned a console, I may have gotten it.
Seen what? The video is just a teaser, it has a montage of past Black Ops games. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Seen what? The video is just a teaser, it has a montage of past Black Ops games. Nothing more, and nothing less.
Oh so that is the crap from BO 3 then? Like I said, I hadn't played in awhile and if it is futuristic, I am not interested.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Can't wait for it.. was really disappointed with WWII.. I did enjoy Infinite Warfare, unlike most people.. Although i'm only a Zombies player anyways.. People have been waiting for another Treyarch game since BO3.