Cain Velasquez Targted For Return at UFC 136

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Edge Injured...May miss significant time

According to the Wrestling Observer, Edge has a ruptured Bursa Sac and could miss up to 6 months after Mania.

This basically explains why he hasn't wrestled in several weeks and has been off house shows.

This may also force the WWE to go with Orton vs Edge at Mania. I doubt Edge could handle a ladder match with an injury requiring surgery and 6 months rehab.

Soulpower

I figured it was something like that... Although I will say this, his last two promos have been gold and hopefully he keeps coming up with great reasons not to wrestle. But the one problem is that Edge is once again...injured. That's always been the one knock against Edge throughout his career. He can go in the ring and he's great on the mic but he just keeps getting hurt.

CenaMark54

it might be the end of edge's undefeated streak at WM

Probably, I hate to see someone injured especially a worker like Edge. Its seems as though Orton will benefit the most from Edge's injury. He will not only beat him but put him on the shelf for up to 6 months.

Randy Orton will kill the legend of civil rights pioneer Edge.

MJ807

Reaction score
This will be great for Orton like many have said and hopefully this will give him a push to be world heavy weight champion after WM beating either Cena or HBK.

Nation

This just sucks Edge is one of the top superstars on RAW and now he's gone. But at least Orton will probably be getting a shot now which is good because he deserves it.

3lions

Reaction score
Damn. This could seriously change the plans WWE have. Maybe they will both be removed from the MITB match ... or maybe Orton will 'injure' Edge, setting up an injury angle for Edge's return? This could be why the WWE booked the 'if Orton fails to turn up on ECW he is removed from the MITB match' angle. 1-on-1 match added? Unlikely, but possible.

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
i really wanted to see edge in the ladder match i say he beats orton at mania to stay undefeated and takes his time off

Great One

Wow.. this sucks. In my honest opinion, Edge is probably the best overall wrestler in the WWE right now. Big loss.... Triple H and Edge will be gone after WM... I see shitty times for the WWE in 2007 until Summerslam.

MJ807

Reaction score
I expect Jericho if he were to debut he would come at Mania for a promo or maybe start a feud by interfering in a match.

King_Ash

Reaction score
It could play out real well if that were true, edge and orton 1on1 at Wm, and fill a spot between Carlito & Flair again and have a mystery guy come in, and that be Jericho and he wins it, goes fueds with champion again and wins belt.

circle

Reaction score
With Jericho it better mean limited dates j/k!

Sad to see Edge hurt, and just when he can turn the corner he gets hurt again.

xtremebadass

I always wanted edge orton at mania the whole time, they could stick carlito and flair in thier mitb places and it would be a whole lot better mania