C4's Graphics Showcase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Got both new and old one's I made, by the way I spend +5 Hours last night making these, so please drop a Rating or two. Rate/Hate/:death_2:

NEW:
chrisbenoitkm5.png

DXcopy.jpg

lashleymh6.png

Batista.jpg

OLD:

hartcopy.jpg

GABcopy.jpg

CMPunk.png

C4

^ Are you being Sarcastic?
GOD DAMN I tried everything from brushes to blending, What do I need to do now?

Weebo

Reaction score
WOW, that all look pretty god with the exception of the Hardy and Bret one. You have gotten a lot better bro. The Lashley one is the best, just take the ECW logo of and it will be perfect. And the only thing wrong with the Benoit one is that the main render is just a little blurry.

Famou$ 187

^Nah I wouldn't take the ECW logo off of it if I was you.

JHar888

Reaction score
What did you do? Did you really make these, or is this some kind of silly gag? If so, that's the biggest improvement since Trav40 becoming a decent member! :thumbsup:

PeepShow

Well, Im not going to go saying anything here, cept for the fact that its amazing how you went from complete shit basically to some of the best work on here in no time. Anyways, they are pretty damn good.

Overall: 8.5/10

Will you take a request from me?

Famou$ 187

I have to agree that's amazing how he went from shit GFX to Gold GFX. I just don't understand it.

C4

OMG, That's the most positive response I ever got on any of my work I never thought it could happen! Thanks alot guys, here is another one:

Batista.jpg

C4

I'll see if I can get upto your request if so then sure I can make you a good Sig, PM me :)