C4..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
All i have to say in FINALLY

Someone else besides me sees how pathetic and useless C4 is. He thinks he is a total badass when in fact he is a little retared looser with no life. I wish his mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, grandma, grandpa dn everyone else in his family was kiled by a car bomb planted by an Iraqi terrorist.

C4 you think you the shit when in fact you are just a pile of shit. Yes I sjust said that. BURN!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Calling someone a pile of shit doesn't mean much when its coming from the same.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif

C4

You're the result of a rotten condom and that's it right there.

I'm not really in the mood of reading all of those stories with me picking chewing gum from underneath tables of McDonalds, your daddy picked up a rotten durex condom from underneath a table in a public food court of a shopping mall and using that he had intercourse with his black girlfriend... sadly 9 months later you came... "out of nowhere" :disgust1:

Thats Pathetic, your pathetic, your a disgrace to the human race.Your life is a joke and your birth was a sad accident.

This is the internet and I negative repped you like three times only... calm down dude :shocking:

You're still a rotten not fully formed organism so go away and/or neg rep me so it all makes you feel better...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I just think you're an asshole. I doubt your age, and I trhink you're just as childish as you claim C4 is.

How many clients you got now?

Weebo

Reaction score
I know I can be anasswhole at times. I am 19 and i have a few people am making GFX for. There is a vitamn store, an indy company and an indy wrestler.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If I wasn't taking your word for it before, what makes you think I will now?

Weebo

Reaction score
I never said you have to believe me but i can show you work i have done for them if you want me to.

C4

I change my statement... Weebo and Showstopper you're both macromoleculer genetically altered not fully formed organisms.

Go fucking die

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I never said you have to believe me but i can show you work i have done for them if you want me to.

Will you be able to offer conclusive proof that the aforementioned works were used commercially, and were in fact done by yourself?

wwerko619

Reaction score
I just think you're an asshole. I doubt your age, and I trhink you're just as childish as you claim C4 is.

Hey Weebo, that sounds really familiar to what I said to you on MSN last night. Your a douchebag, and when you said that his family should die in a bombed car....you just told us that you are probaly 13 years old, mabye younger.

Hehe, Weebo is a asshole:smoke: