C4....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HulkStar

Im tired of your ass holding A Damn Grudge against me!

All I ever freaking want from you is GFX! I rep you all the damn time...

Yet I never get a damn GFX! I wanna know what the Fuk is your problem so here ya go...

Let It all out on me!!

Is it that i ask Weebo 4 graphics 2?
Cuz Yu hav other clients or w.e dat do the damn same thing!

HulkStar

^^lol clients? only Weebo calls them clients.

Lmao Yeah I said it cuz I saw Weebo was insulting The Ass WHole known as C4 for telling sum one to change there request

AnyWayz back to Being pissed at the fag
Who Posts this ":crazy:"all the time anywayz

Rell

Reaction score
lol You mad :laugh:

The Ripper

Reaction score
Chill HulkStar, its his choice what he does.

Plus he might have reason to be pissed off, arnt you the one who slagged his work off until weebo shut up shop and you then went asking C4 to make them 4 u.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I'm so past graphics. It's all about gifs man here i'll give you one so you can cherish it and realize that this is the most your ever going to get.
Take your pic. And i swear this is all random
currypromodanceuk4.gif

someoneshorny.gif

g2spindy2.gif

Wrestling Station

Chill HulkStar, its his choice what he does.

Plus he might have reason to be pissed off, arnt you the one who slagged his work off until weebo shut up shop and you then went asking C4 to make them 4 u.
Exactly... C4 may or may not fill in requests, rep doesnt mean anything to him if he doesnt want to make you sigs, its his right. You cant force him to make you sigs. he's not your slave.

and on the other hand, you may or may not request from him, if you like or dont like his work. its a two face coin there.

HulkStar

K Heres The Negatives On My part But I told him that oK yeah man my bad I fucked up... He said alright just fill your requesy again...

What I did was be A dick at 1st!
Why? Because I had looked at his stuff from the 1st page and I said jeez compared to Weebo Wow... Honestly God As my witness I never Looked at anything but the 1st two pages

What I did was make a stupid comment.
Why? Because Of the 1st One...Once Weebo Left again I said Noo0o0o0o! [Being sacastic] I DONT wanna Ask C4 His soft is choppy and sloppy!
But! I had only seen The Stuff from the 1st couple of pages and You all can take a look at them and say "DAMN"

So I told C4 fine man yeah i know i fucked up my bad.... Please Forgive me dude....

So I post up two VERYYYY simple requests.
He doesnt do none.
Do I go off no...
I ask him for like 6 Match Previews for a PPV...
And I ask the now returned Weebo for The PPV poster...

C4's Bitch ass says "I just Love How you change so fast and request Weebo...Your Request Cant be Filled"

So That lead to this thread....

HULKSTAR
VS.
C4's Candy Ass!!!!

I know He Isnt a slave im very very thankful for Him even doing these things... But Why WHY! does he pick me
OUt of the other ass wholes that Talk shit bout him, and still get his ass to do requests..
If its for me asking weebo for GFX to... Then thats FUCKED up! Because C4 buddy
All of Your freaking requesters Do THE $AME EXACT SHIT!

C4

This is the 5th Thread created by a dumb asshole on this forum with the title "C4".. :disgust1: Why do people have so many problems with me huh? By the way, everyone hear this news from Weebo and me, because we just talked about this idea today:

Both of our threads are going to be merged by the moderator... TDK :( and we are gonna rename the thread "Weebo and C4's BTB Graphics" Everyone will request from that thread. Weebo will do all the posters and logos, and I'll do the Match Previews/ Rosters everything will be done in one god damn thread! To avoid such threads/ stupid flaming PM's and to end this 'War' how Anthony described it. You know what that means brother? Both of us will work together in one thread! So it's not really a bright idea to make such a thread and mess with me at the moment because you have to request from me in the future... understand?

You acted like a complete dickhead and that's why I didn't want to fill your request, you can't force me into that brother so just stfu and calm down :crazy:

HulkStar

This is the 5th Thread created by a dumb asshole on this forum with the title "C4".. :disgust1: Why do people have so many problems with me huh? By the way, everyone hear this news from Weebo and me, because we just talked about this idea today:

Both of our threads are going to be merged by the moderator... TDK :( and we are gonna rename the thread "Weebo and C4's BTB Graphics" Everyone will request from that thread. Weebo will do all the posters and logos, and I'll do the Match Previews/ Rosters everything will be done in one god damn thread! To avoid such threads/ stupid flaming PM's and to end this 'War' how Anthony described it. You know what that means brother? Both of us will work together in one thread! So it's not really a bright idea to make such a thread and mess with me at the moment because you have to request from me in the future... understand?

You acted like a complete dickhead and that's why I didn't want to fill your request, you can't force me into that brother so just stfu and calm down :crazy:

Dude for the Hundreith Million Time!!!!!!
I told You That WAS FUCKED UP!
I even just posted on top Yeah I acted like a dick! I admitted to my mistakes!
I know I cant freaking force you To make GFX or what ever but answer me....

WHY THE HELL DID YOU PICK ME!! OUT OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT DO THE SAME SHIT YET YOU PICK ME TO BE A DICK TO!

ANSWER THAT BUDDY