C4 vs The Small Show: Mandatory Mayhem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
C4 and The Small Show are required by my edict to flame each other here. If they do not, they will receive infractions for undermining my authority. So get your asses in here, and leave all of that shit here.

McLovin

Reaction score
I gotta say, this came out of nothing. TSS has talked to me in the past about C4 being an asshole and bad mouthing his BTB, didn't think it would go this far.

Are we having judges for this?

C4

This is my first comment over here and perhaps my last for that douche bag. I don't even bother commenting on your BTB. Hell, BTB's are imaginary federations and they totally suck except a few. Be creative and constructive do something better like Graphics until then keep your mouth shut and don't argue with me when you know it that you suck.

And by the way, you made the worst mistake of your life by commenting over here:

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=249397#post249397

Does your mom still breast feed you or something?

John

ok i'll flame. just cause i dont want an infraction. if i have any problems in here is where it will go. sorry, chcuk.

C4

You just PM'd me and said that you're sorry for what happened last night :shifty: Decide first and then speak, flame or sorry? :yeahright:

John

yes i am. i overreacted because i was in a pissed off mood and saw your post and overreacted. sorry to C4 and the thread i posted in. you are a great gfxer and you are probably the best here, in future if i am pissed off i will not overeact.

Wrestling Station

^thats why im not going to make you a sig :sad: lol.