Buzz Bites (8/28/12): Katy Perry Reportedly Turns Down 'American Idol' Judge Offer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Katy Perry reportedly turned down $20 million offer to be an 'American Idol' judge. + There have been a ton of speculated contenders for "American Idol"'s new judges, but apparently Katy Perry will NOT be one. Sources reportedly say she was offered $20 million for one year, but that she turned it down due to [...]

More...

KatyPerry.jpg
Katy Perry reportedly turned down $20 million offer to be an 'American Idol' judge.
+ There have been a ton of speculated contenders for "American Idol"'s new judges, but apparently Katy Perry will NOT be one. Sources reportedly say she was offered $20 million for one year, but that she turned it down due to her full schedule, and the gig doesn't align with her career. (Idolator)
+ Intergalactic species (and people of earth) can tune in today at 4 pm E.T. to an event that will include the premiere of the new will.i.am*song, "Reach for the Stars." The tune will be broadcasted from Mars via Curiosity rover and live-streamed on NASA's website. (Rolling Stone)
+ Speaking of will.i.am, he just released the tracklist for #willpower, and it includes some high-profile collabos including Britney*Spears, Ne-Yo, Rihanna, Chris Brown, David Guetta, Eva Simons, Redfoo and Nicole Scherzinger. It streets Oct. 15. (MTV News)
+ Slaughterhouse, who drop welcome to: Our House*today, are headed to "RapFix live" tomorrow. Check them out Wednesday at 4 p.m. E.T. on RapFix.MTV.com and tweet questions for the rappers to @MTVRapFix. (MTV News)
+ VMA performer Frank Ocean is slated to be the musical guest for the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live." The episode airs Sept. 15. (Just Jared)
Photo credit: Getty Images