Buy me a ticket to Africa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
I am campaigning for people to chip in for a ticket so I can go to Africa, and infect myself with Ebola virus (pictured as my avatar) . The most powerful, mysterious and lethal infectious disease on the face of this planet. It stands in as the most powerful disease in and of itself. It stands in as the most mysterious disease in and of itself. It also has a 90% fatality rate. That's in an American facility.

I intend to die a horrible miserable death, with a great satisfaction knowing that I will contribute to the death of many many many people.

I will post my PayPal account very shortly.

LKP

Sounds very familiar to resident evil 5. Minus the paypal of course.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
you are going to kill ameritards? name, address, I'll send you the ticket.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I doubt IWF will be generous enough to make it a return ticket.....:calich-s:
And it's Americant's... btw.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you can guarantee your infection I am sure we can set up some sort of fund for you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
actually, Iwf will strongly support you. They get your death, I get ameritards death, you die as you want, everybody wins.

Doomsday

Reaction score
It's Americants.
In the United States, there are TWO main political bases, Libretard and Conservatwat.
There are several parties also. The Democraps, The Republicunts & The Tea Baggers.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You just want to go have sex with the small, defenceless African children.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am campaigning for people to chip in for a ticket so I can go to Africa, and infect myself with Ebola virus (pictured as my avatar) . The most powerful, mysterious and lethal infectious disease on the face of this planet. It stands in as the most powerful disease in and of itself. It stands in as the most mysterious disease in and of itself. It also has a 90% fatality rate. That's in an American facility.

I intend to die a horrible miserable death, with a great satisfaction knowing that I will contribute to the death of many many many people.

I will post my PayPal account very shortly.

Now I don't really agree with the current president (or blind republican/democrat sheeple) or the direction of current politics, but if you don't like how things are going then get the fuck out. Your age says you are 18, what are you waiting for?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What he fails to realize Mike, is that even providing that he was able to get the passports, the paperwork and get through security in order to gain clearance to Africa, he would have to find a place where he can catch Ebola. THEN, since he'd be dead within a few hours tops, he would have to find a way to get past all the medical screenings that people have to go through before boarding a new plane back to the States, get through security again, somehow hide his horrible symptoms of his insides basically turning into goo, live JUST long enough to get on a plane to the States, and infect everyone on said plane before security and/or medical staff could subdue him.

So essentially, his mission is impossible, thus, you would be contributing to a fund that simply ensures the death of this 18 year old illuminati conspiracy theorist cuntface.

Don't you agree that this is money well spent?