Kayfabe Building an Empire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*TLC has officially begun with the pyrotechnics going off and the crowd cheering loudly and chanting the company's name "Precision!" over and over again. The official theme of TLC fades away, and the crowd are left anticipating what is to come next.*

*Unknown music blasts through the speakers, and the crowd are clearly in confusion. This isn't TLC's theme, Ryan Blake's theme and it isn't even the theme of an existing roster member. After 20 seconds of waiting, out walks a man from behind the curtain and the lights, titantron and mini-tron start to play, with blue lights spreading all over the crowd. The unknown superstar looks around at the crowd in attendance, he is wearing Adidas tracksuit joggers, a black jacket with Japanese text written on the back, along with the words "TAKING OVER" across the bottom. The man flicks his white hair back and begins a walk to the ring, muttering the words "So this is Precision?". After a lengthy walk, the man jumps onto the apron and climbs into the ring as well as requesting a microphone.*

??? - I can see by looking at all of your faces... that you don't know who I am. I have to admit, it's a valid question, and I shall give you all an answer. My name.. is Yuri.. Yuri Williamson, a name that you do not want to forgot now, and into the foreseeable future, because I am here to take over! *Mixed Reactions from Crowd* The card for TLC is looking pretty stacked might I say, especially one match... and if you were smart enough, you'd be able to tell that I am in the Tag Team Championship match against Lance... um... yep, just Lance will do for now, and Aaron Leon, who's name is more generic than the black sock I am currently wearing on my foot. *More Mixed Reactions but mainly Boo's due to Yuri's clear cockiness.* I've been all around the world, but my main career began in Japan, I was born in Portsmouth in the great country of England, and moved to Japan when I was 19 years old to continue my studies. While I was in Japan... I met someone, and he was the man to help me start my wrestling career, and the man that brought me here to Precision in order to help him and his cause.

*Yuri unzips his jacket to reveal a T-Shirt underneath, he smirks before taking off his jacket and the shirt is revealed to be an Anarchy Inc T-Shirt. Some of the crowd gasp, and the boo's begin to roll in.*

Yuri Williamson - Yes! Anarchy Inc! Only the greatest group of people that you will ever see in a wrestling ring, and I am just one of them, Will, Antonio, Chris, Reagan... it's all about building an empire! The reason I was brought in was to not only help out Anarchy Inc, but to bring all of the gold to Anarchy Inc. It starts tonight with the Tag Team Championships, Lance and Aaron... you see me right now, but you don't see my partner? Do you? I'll just say this, I know who my partner will be, and me and him will not only win the Tag Titles, but we will bring prestige to those titles and hold them until the end of time! I am apart of a great and mighty empire, and it will take more than the superstars in the back to bring.. us.. DOWN!

*Yuri drops the mic and holds his arms out to the crowd who are booing him like they would boo any other member of Anarchy Inc, Williamson gets out of the ring and walks over to the timekeepers area before hopping over the barricade and walking through the fans, the latter booing him every chance they get. Yuri points to the ring before climbing up the stairs and quickly exiting the arena.*

Because no one saw this coming... ;)

Reactions: Rosie