Buffy Vampire Slayer & Angel Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Development In BTVS & Angel Universe?

• Buffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angel

• Xander

• Spike

• Willow

• Giles

• Fred

• Oz

• Tara

• Dawn

• Lindsay

• Ana

• Faith

• Riley

• Lorne

• Gunn

• Conor

• Darla

• Doyle

• Dru

• Lilah

• Harmony

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
This is going to be a discussion about the TV Series Universe that Wheldon created in BTVS & Angel and my question is going to be very simple but a discussion none the less of who do you think had the best character development out of all the ones on the TV Series. I count TV Series only though.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
tumblr_nutmj5Bkdm1qj5livo1_250.gif

I am going with Wesley if you would of told me before Angel Series Wesley was gonna come on and he end up being one of the best characters not only on the show but in the universe I would told you to get off of crack pipe that said the guy did a 180 of who he was onto who he became. I won't say hes my fav in the show but hes def a top 5. I love that they gave him a serious tone and while Giles went from being serious to more comedic in BTVS it seems Wesley went the opposite I even as go as far to say by the end of the TV series he was better position to be better then Giles in some ways granted his TV ending didn't go well for hm but I digress.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
c6e48d77cf34a7149e20318a17643317db183db9.gifv

I'm going to have to go with Cordelia Chase as the character with the most development. When were introduced to her in the pilot episode of BTVS, we have seen her act like a stuck up teen. Not a normal one. A stuck up cheerleader who didn't care about anyone and their feelings at all. She only cared about her image and popularity. By the time that season ended and season 2 was in the middle. We actually started to see Cordelia show some more personality. Started caring about things and eventually fell for Xander. That is when we we saw more change. But by the time Season 3 ended, she got really heartbroken because Xander cheated on her with his best friend Widow. We then seen a glimpse of pissed off Cordelia and a cold one too. I mean you would too if you were in the same boat as her.

By the time Angel series hits we seen Cordelia actually become one of the most important character on the show. Not a side character to the main character. But an actually equal character to the main one. She had a lot of changes and development on the show. Hell, she even started to be nice to Buffy in one of the first 10 episodes. Cordelia even helped Angel start an agency on helping people and helped him throughout the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Kota

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Cordy is a nice choice I can see it to i just cabt get pass the odd shes a god now or angel type stuff and the thing with conor

Reactions: Buffy