BTW PPV Poster Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Pro PPV or Weekly Show it is most like: PPV

Name: Up Rising

Wrestler(s) (If any): Triple H

Text: Up Rising
The throne is set

Color(s): Red, Golden and Brown

Size: Regular PPV poster

Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster): A pic that reflects the King of Kings gimmick of HHH. If not, use the Summerslam 2007 PSD of HHH.

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Nothing else, just try that the PSD of HHH reflects the King of Kings gimmick, if not, the Summerslam 2007 poster in which he appears can do.

Rep for every attempt. Please guys, do this.

PeepShow

Meh, I was bored. Looks kinda plain. I tried tho. You sure you dont want anything else added to it?

V1:
UpRisingPostercopy.png

V2:
UpRisingPostercopy2.png

The Rated R CMStar

UpRisingPostercopy2.png

I like this version. Just some things:

1. Move the "The Throne is Set" to the bottom of the poster.

2. As for the background, I don't know if you can, but if could pull off something like this:

unforgiven207qb5.jpg

If not just lower the text, hopefully in both versions so I can see the effect

The Rated R CMStar

I like this. Not too fond with the background but it is good. Rep added.

More attempts are welcomed

jwind

Reaction score
I tried to find a throne image to put in the background. couldnt find one, if you find one, i'll mix it in.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
shit man, that's the title for my show in two weeks, had that planned for a while. It doesn't really matter though, I could care less. But now I need a poster for it.

C4

If you need any changes, feel free to ask because I saved it as a .psd! :crazy:

There are two totally different versions:

07239c9eec.png

78cacef301.png

The Rated R CMStar

At this point I like first version of C4. But just to see something, put the text font of the second version in the first one.

I will make my decision after I see Hail Hayley's version with the text on the bottom.

1chiban

Reaction score
I tried to find a throne image to put in the background. couldnt find one, if you find one, i'll mix it in.

Spose you could look for a kOTR one?

PeepShow

Ok, here's another version w/ the text on the bottom. For some reason on the first poster w/ no real effect on Triple H, the text went behind the white kneepad, even though the text layer was on top of the PSD, so IDK what is up w/ that. As for the picture of the throne, that would be pretty hard to find a pic that like and put it behind. At least for ME it would be. Hope you like it....

Again, if you want any more changes, just let me know.

UpRisingPostercopy3.png

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, this was pretty hard, in the end it came down to Pep's third version and C4's first, and the winner is....

07239c9eec.png

Peep's was good, and hell, I even had to ask for different people's opinion, but it came down that I wasn't feeling Peep's as a PPV poster, and C4's was really good.

Thanks to everybody, all attempts have been repped and be ready for the next PPV poster request of BTW.

And lol, if you want, go and do Ximpulsive's one(Cheap plug)

C4

I assume this is what you wanted:

29ed74fead.png

If you need any further changes, feel free to ask :crazy: