BTW BTB request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Match Preview Banner

Show: BTW

Wrestlers: Randy Orton, AJ Styles

Text: BTW World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Background: Red and Black

Size: Regular Match Preview Banner

Details: Put the WHC somewhere, if you are able on Randy Orton. Also, again if you can, put my BTW logo somewhere(it's on my sig).

All attempts will receive rep

Wrestling Station

I never done a BTB banner before, so here is something i made..
ajortoncopy.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

I like this new concept for a BTB banner. I owe you the rep since I just repped you for the Y2J sing.

More attempts are welcomed

Wrestling Station

^well i dunno what concept you wanted in the first place lol.. if you wanted something graphical then this is the way, if you wanted a copy paste stuff, well go request from those guys you used to ...ROFL.. :p jk

C4

I went for the regular BTW Background which you have used for months on your show, but now... my thread has been closed! Just wait till the war is over! Anyways, here you go brother:

StylesOrton.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

Weebo

Reaction score
here you go I took a crack at it myself
971ad65ca5.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

Damn guys, amazing work. I am going to use all 3.

Weebo: Sig

WS: Show Preview

C4: Website

Weebo

Reaction score
Which do u think is the best tho?

The Rated R CMStar

Keeping WS out of the equation, as it is a complete different type of graffic, I am going to say that C4, as usual, delivered with my BTW Match Preview Banners, but yours gave the match that big match feel hype, maybe because it was different from what I tend to use

Wrestling Station

Keeping WS out of the equation, as it is a complete different type of graffic, I am going to say that C4, as usual, delivered with my BTW Match Preview Banners, but yours gave the match that big match feel hype, maybe because it was different from what I tend to use
what does that mean? :(

The Rated R CMStar

You made a graphic, they made Match Preview Banners, so while all were good, they aren't comparable