BTB's are as bad as writing a fanfic

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
BTB is like pretending you have an imaginary girlfriend in real life.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm sorry but how is E-Fed any different than BTB? They're pretty much the same if you ask me.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Because IWF has me as mod. But really, there isn't really a differece. Probably more writing in a BTB but I don't know.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Isn't Twilight Fan fiction already? and bad fan fiction at that.

This Guy

Stop and think about. :smh

I agree they are similar, but I don't think any of our BTB are writing guy on guy sex scenes here are they? Cause I've seen fan fiction sights for almost everything including super heroes, boy bands, tv shows you name it and they are all writen by girls and 95% of them make all the male characters gay and having sex with every guy in sight.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I remember there was a thread here with I believe Great One found a real wrestling fanfic site and I didn't read any but the posts led to believe...all the wrestlers were gay and having sex with every guy in sight. >_>

BTB and fan fiction are almost exactly the same, although some BTB'ers actually do the WWE/TNA bookers/writers' jobs a lot better than the actual writers and bookers. And yeah, Twilight sucks anyway so it doesn't matter.