BTB WAW request.... for good size rep

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok well I have had bad luck with requesting things. I would request in Weebo's and C4's threads numerous times and they would open and close just as my request was next in line... Whenever I would request a thread here no one would do it and when it was close to the deadline I would bump is asking one more time and I would get bashed and.. Most recently I was about to get my request when Foolish Pleasure closed his thread for a while... Hopefully my request can be filled.. and i will rep alot for people who try seriously.. thanks

WAWSummerSlamPoster.jpg

BTB Match Preview Template:

*Show or PPV: WAW SUMMERSLAM
*Colours: background and colors like my PPV POSTER ABOVE..
*Person(s): HHH.. Paul Bearer... Chris Jericho (thats the order from Left to right.)
*Text: World Heavyweight Champion vs WAW Champion
Font: anything that looks good ... not sure just try some random stuff
*Size: normal match preview size not sure of numbers..never filled in a request.

*Person(s): Randy Orton and a white shadow man with a ? on his body (thats the order from Left to right.)
*Text: Open Legend Killer Challenge
*Size: normal match preview size not sure of numbers..never filled in a request.

*Person(s): HBK vs JBL vs Kane vs Kennedy vs Sting vs Big Show
*Text: Looser is fired!

*Person(s): RVD vs Brock Lesnar vs MVP
*Text: US TITLE

BTB Roster Pics:

*Theme: Lightning and Thunder background behind the person...
*Colours: whatever looks good.... not too dark
*Person(s):
HHH
John Cena
Undertaker
Paul Bearer
Chris Jericho
MVP
Brock Lesnar
Kane
RVD
Sabu
Randy Orton
Bret Hart
JBL
Abyss
Umaga
The Rock
Mister Kennedy
Booker T
Goldberg
Hardcore Holly
Sting
Shelton Benjamin
SPIRIT SQUAD - Just a note for this don't need to do all of squad members but you can do just a big green S instead in the roster box....
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Carlito
Gene Snitsky
Elijah Burke
William Regal
*Roster Board, Yes or No: yes

and again thanks alot a rep will be given to everyone that gives a reasonable try...

Bigfella

Reaction score
If you want people to use the Tropical trees as the background, you might tell people where to get the stock image :p

I'll start some work on it now :)

Bigfella

Reaction score
Ok i got some done, i guess :p I worked harder on Sharky's poster then these two

openlegendkillerchallenac1.jpg

worldheavyweightchampiorr1.jpg

Evil Austin

Thanks for the try... Ill be perfectly honest not the best work I have seen hopefully I will get other tries later but I will rep you for your time..

Toddy

Reaction score
I'll do them once i get on to the computer with Photoshop
Edit: Here It is The Roster Card
Card.png

Evil Austin

Thank you for everyone that tried, will try and did try much appreciated... Toddy... rep added to you thanks alot.

edit - I think you may have left one or two people out of the roster but its still good ....