BTB Sigs

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

*Theme: WWE: Time To Take Action- ECW
*Colours: Gold and silver
*Person(s): John Cena, MVP, Big Show and Umaga
*Text: WWE (the symbol), under that Time To Take Action, then the current ECW logo under that.
Font: Whatever suits.
*Size: 400 by 200
Pics: Whatever is good.
Name placement: In the centre near the bottom.

*Theme: WWE: Time To Take Action- SmackDown!
*Colours: Gold and silver
*Person(s): Edge, Kane, JBL and Shawn Michaels
*Text: WWE (the symbol), under that Time To Take Action, then the current SmackDown! logo under that
Font: Whatever suits
*Size: 400 by 200
Pics: Whatever is good.
Name placement: In the centre, near the bottom.

All serious attempts will of course be repped. Multi rep for whoever gets done my favourite. Thanks guys.

PeepShow

It was kinda hard to put 3 text layers on top of each other with that size of a sig, so I just put it across. I hope it's ok. I tried... :eek:

BKB1copy.png

BKB2copy.png

Thanks heaps Peep. Could you just get the ECW symbol over Show's elbow pad. Other than that it's awesome.

PeepShow

The logo is just cut off at the bottom left corner of the PSD :/

I could use the classic ECW logo if you want, but you said the current logo. You want me to use the older version? Otherwise, there's not a whole lot I can do with that.

Don't worry about it then. Sigs are good anyway :y: