BTB PPV previews and other stuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Okay well lets start with the BTB stuff...

BTB poster

Name: No Escape
Colours: Red and Black
person: Randy Orton with the title
size: average
font: whatevers good
text: have TNE presents in little writing just above the words, No Escape in way bigger font

match preview(s)

PPV name: No Escape
Colours: Red and Black
Persons: Randy Orton with title and Batista
text: World Heavyweight Championship match (below that have Randy Orton Vs Batista)
font: have PPV name big and then have other text smaller down the bottom.
size: average size
pics: any good pic with Randy holding a world title and a good pic of Batista standing face on.

PPV name: No Escape
colours: red and black
persons: Kane, Carlito, Mr Kennedy, Robert Roode, CM Punk and Elijah Burke
text: 6-pac challenge for the TV title(small writing at the bottom)
font: ^ and have PPV name big
size: average size
pics: just get good pics of them all.
Placement: have Kane at the back with the rest of them in front of him in this order, Carlito, Robert Roode, Mr Kennedy, Elijah Burke and CM Punk

if you want you can do more with everything the same as that but different matches and names...

Chris Jericho Vs Edge
Umaga Vs Christian Cage
JBL Vs Kurt Angle
LAX Vs MCMG Vs Londrick
AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels Vs Petey Williams Vs Jeff Hardy

thanks that will get you rep and also this...

person: Randy Orton
colours: red and Black
size: normal avy size
pic: have one with him doing his pose

^ thats it nothing else...this will also get you rep, plz try I really need them lol

Bigfella

Reaction score
loldq2.jpg

Here you go, i showed my mummy and she said it's the best she's ever seen. I'll start work on the Match Previews soon :)

Evil Austin

ROFLLMAO.... His mum thought it was good because she probably thought you had done the Orton thing but you know whats really funny not only does it look bad and not only did you do it shit and not only did you copy clearly the wwe poster but you didn't even spell ORTON right by spelling it ORTAN... lol

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
ROFLLMAO.... His mum thought it was good because she probably thought you had done the Orton thing but you know whats really funny not only does it look bad and not only did you do it shit and not only did you copy clearly the wwe poster but you didn't even spell ORTON right by spelling it ORTAN... lol

You gullibale idiot. He was joking about his mum, he did it on purpose and he was only joking.

My word, Australians are dumb.

Joke.

Qwake

Okay, did you all really need to come in here and post those things, I mean I really need these things and Bigfella comes in here with that shit and then you all come in here and spam up the thread, Can't wait for you all to be infracted...

Bigfella

Reaction score
Okay, did you all really need to come in here and post those things, I mean I really need these things and Bigfella comes in here with that shit and then you all come in here and spam up the thread, Can't wait for you all to be infracted...

No one will help you next time with that attitude

Qwake

Well most people are'nt stupid SOB's like you and they would actually probably try to do the requests...leave the thread now.

Bigfella

Reaction score
Well most people are'nt stupid SOB's like you and they would actually probably try to do the requests...leave the thread now.
And thats the fishing line, because some pedophile said so.

I'm spending hours making match previews, just have a look at this one
lolagainal2.png

Qwake

^ Thanks, thats pretty good! rep +

Are you going to do the others? I'm not telling you to just asking...I would like to see how you do.