BTB PPV Poster Request Rep+Cookies :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Theme: PPV Poster
Colours: Green and Gold
Person(s): Kurt Angle front and centre
Rey Mysterio to the left of Angle
Undertaker to the right of Angle
Steel Cage in the background
Text: No Way Out
Locked in
Font: Anything that suits
Size: Poster size

Rep++ and cookies for whoever does this, and BTW you've got plenty of time too

Wrestling Station

here is an attempt dude...
HBKposterWScopy.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
I bow down to you WS. Great imo

Moonlight Drive

Wow, that's freaking awesome

Could you maybe just add in the test 'Locked In' somewhere above or below the wrestlers pictures?

Otherwise, perfecto.

But cookies are a sometimes food, so I can't give out cookies everytime I promise them :)

Reaction score
i thought you meant cookied as in the computers cookies. lol. awesome WS. you own.

Wrestling Station

As he said i bow down to you WS. Once again amazing work :afro1:
thanks dude.
Wow, that's freaking awesome

Could you maybe just add in the test 'Locked In' somewhere above or below the wrestlers pictures?

Otherwise, perfecto.

But cookies are a sometimes food, so I can't give out cookies everytime I promise them :)
Im not in the mood to open the photoshop, if you really wanted that text to be added, then you might wait for sometime or just use that one if its not that neccessary.
i thought you meant cookied as in the computers cookies. lol. awesome WS. you own.
thanks, but i do recall you posted above me that you wanted to try his request, so are you going to give it a shot?

1chiban

Reaction score
^ That's not the spirit lol. Although you're probably right lol

Weebo

Reaction score
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
nwozs8.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
^i think he said green and gold, not grey and yellow.
Well I started with the green and it just did not look good at all. Hell ur has no gold in it, it is just green. Plus mine is better anyways

Wrestling Station

Well I started with the green and it just did not look good at all. Hell ur has no gold in it, it is just green. Plus mine is better anyways
ROFL, it has gold and green, open your eyes.

Yours is better? as usual egotestical no matter what, ROFL. yeah kid, yours is the best thing i ever saw!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously, graphically speaking, yours has nothing if i want to speak about graphic wise. Copy/ paste work is not graphical, learn from others instead of whining like a kid. So dont let me start talking about graphical issues here. :nonono: