BTB Poster Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok I did two attempts. They came out average. One was amazing but I didn't save correctly, and its gone :sad:. This is for my "WWE Homecoming" event in my BTB. Rep to all attempts, and even more for the top three. I might not even use your attempt, but theres a 60% chance I will.

*Theme: BTB Poster
*Colours: Black, and White. Very formal, and stuff.
*Person(s): Kurt Angle, and John Cena are needed in there. Triple H in their would be good as well. But if you don't use HHH, you can add any combination of Edge, Matt Hardy, or HBK. All 2005 pic's perferrably but you can be flexible if there is not much change like Angle. I used a 2008 TNA pic, but it didn't look any different.
*Text: WWE Homecoming, then smaller "Live on The USA Network at 8e/7c", and "10/10/05" or "October, 10th, 2005".
Font: Any just nothing dark and eeire unless thats what your going for. Remember I want something real formal.
*Size: Any poster size. My PS is gone crazy and the sizes are all mixed up so I can't say what exact size. Go to my poster below for refference.
Pics: Perferrably 2005 pic's, unless there's not much change in the star like with Kurt Angle.

The poster I made:
wwehomecoming.jpg

Not really what I was going for. But its ok...

Cayse

Reaction score
I'll give it a shot. Not sure how it will come out though. What size do you want it?

I'll have it done by tomorrow night.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Great job man.. I like it, but honestly I'm just not feeling it. It's not exactly formal.. I know you don't have a lot to work with that, but I mean like I want it to be high profile. But good poster none the less... Repped.. Any attempts would be great.. Rep to all attempts people.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Excuse the double post, but another attempt would be great!
Full rep to any attempts.. Please guy's.

Phenom

Reaction score
Here you go. Hope this works...

5ujoyc.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Its great bro, its just that HBK, and Cena look weird.. Fully doubled repped man. It's just that they look super weird, I'll try to mess with them, on my own. But it'll be so much easier if you just edit it yourself

Phenom

Reaction score
Sorry man but I didn't save it as a PSD. Didn't read the post in time.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with me but that looks really good... well done man.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
If that is to me then thanks, Also here is the one without botched spelling.

Homecoming-1.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I just checked the thread, and am repping all of you.. Gards, and Toddy's were great. I'm using yours Gards.. Thanks again guys, your the best!