BTB Poster Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
First time requesting something for a BTB in a thread, hope this gets filled.

Name: Uprising
(I know, CMS already had the name, but I thought mine up about 3 weeks ago. It doesn't reallymatter)

Wrestler(s) (If any): CM Punk and Samoa Joe

Text: Pro Wrestling PRIDE Uprising

Color(s): Blue, White

Size: 400x500

Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):

Anything else special you want on it (be specific): I'd like a city type background, if you can't do that, it'll be fine, go with whatever background you want.

I tried making a poster myself and it sucked. I'll give full rep to anyone that makes a legit try.

PeepShow

I might try this later. You sure you want it 400x600 and not 400x500? Looks like a rather skinny poster.

C4

I'll beat Peep once again, if I have the time to do so and as he said in his post above... Are you sure you want it 400*600? Because 400*500 or 350*450 is the standard size for a poster and that would be too wide.

PeepShow

Sorry, but the blue didn't work too well w/ the poster. I tried tho. BTW, the b/g is a premade, obviously. Hope you like it :eek:

prpuprisingpostercopyxt5.png

If you'd like any changes, just let me know