BTB Poster Request - Rep to all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Theme: Pro Wrestling PRIDE - Exodus

Colors: Black/dark grey background with brushing effects

Person(s): CM Punk-Paul Burchill-Samoa Joe-MVP

Text: Exodus in the center and PRIDE logo on the top of the poster

Font: Whatever font -white color

Size: normal

Pics: Punk-Burchill-MVP and Samoa Joe in each circle

Details - 4 Circles or Squares with a picture of each wrestler I listed above in or around each corner. In the middle, the text Exodus should be there, along with the PRIDE logo in my sig on the top.

rep to all serious attempts. any questions or changes, just ask.

xtremebadass

I think I am going to try this, but can you supply the Pride logo? Plus, I am not promising anything jaw dropping, but I will try because I am one hell of a nice guy :)

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
XBA if I'm not mistaken the logo's in the sig of his. Also, HFH I will give it a go now.. Like XBA not jaw dropping but whatever

EDIT: HFH don't expect anything from me for awhile because that logo is going to take me a whole day to rip propperly. Unles I can just put it in normal text would be great but it's your poster so IDK. It's just superhard to cut good.

Toddy

Reaction score
Diesel is is precut you don't need to cut it
Also my Poster should be done within the hour

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
WTF? Well I downloaded it from the page. I clicked save as, and when I uploaded it. It had a black background, so if I moved it would have a big black square. What do I do??

EDIT: My worst poster I think :embarrasement:
Exodus.jpg

I promise I will get up another request if I have the time later..

Toddy

Reaction score
Odd
Anyway here is mine
idxoq01j4ql32yvwlqa9.png

Very Simple but no brushes or Backgrounds looked good with this
Any Changes just Ask

xtremebadass

From one Booker to another...Well,for what it's worth, here is my entry. I was digging the indy feel to your BTB and decided to use Indy Punk, plus he is like in the same pose as MVP which I was really digging. Hope you like it :).
Untitled-1copy.jpg