BTB poster for WAW request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok well on my last two ppv's I requested and requested and requested and all I got was bashings, Well I would rep whoever tries but please just don't leave me hanging here to do the ppv with nothing... :(

Here is my request -

Name - WAW Summerslam
Wrestlers - HHH & Chris Jericho
Background - like a desert where it is really hot and it suits the hot summerslam theme...
Colors - whatever looks good, possibly a bold - gold ?
Text - HOTTEST PPV OF THE SUMMER (new line) CHAMPIONS BURN IN HELL
Font - anything that looks good like a big gold writing ? not sure experiment a little and use whatever looks good.

thanks alot

Evil Austin

yes I do, I shall edit this with the logo in a second when I get my code..
8b4db9fbfc.png

Weebo

Reaction score
here you go,if any change are needed feel free to ask
9365e99804.jpg

Evil Austin

That is great thank you, I would rep you right now but I can't rep you so often like twice in a row so after a few days when I rep some people randomly one point Ill rep you ok ? .... Thanks (If anyone else wants to try they are welcome but I am probably going to use this above poster)