BTB Logo's Request ~ Rep involved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Ok so the Ninja*Star offers you rep and lots of it if you do these two things :eek:.

Theme: BTB Logo
Colors: Purple or darkish colors
Style: Hopefuly you can spell the 'Uproar' out with chains if not then its ok, just be creative hopefuly it turns out alright. Or if you guys could somehow do it like 'sound waves' that would be aweosome but not sure the capabilities so like just do whatever you can.
Name: SWF Uproar
Size: not sure just a random logo size

Theme: BTB Logo
Colors: Grey
Style: SWF Logo to the side and then next to it on a slant is Carnage spelt out in 'cracked' letters like a brick wall if you know what I am talking about again if not then just do whatever hopefuly it turns out good.
Name: SWF Carnage

The SWF logo the company logo is the following is you want to put that in somewhere somehow.

-
SWF.jpg

-

:thumbsup:
Size: BTB logo size dunno/

Evil Austin

Bump :eek: I seriously am sorry this is the second time I have bumped it but I am in despirate need of anything from anybody.

The Rated R CMStar

Man, you always bump your threads. There's a reason why nobody has done this in a week. THis post would not change anything

jwind

Reaction score
i'll do these two tonight.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Man, you always bump your threads. There's a reason why nobody has done this in a week. THis post would not change anything

And then Jwind comes along and says hell do it. :roll2:

Evil Austin

Thanks JWind, but CMS what makes me different from anyone else? people bump there threads if they don't get anything in the first 4 or so + days. Lets look at others in the first page even.
- Rolling Stone
- Deisel

And they all got what they had asked for so it doesn't really make a difference. All it does is just reminds people that you are still waiting on something and hopefuly you get it soon.

The Rated R CMStar

Anyways, I guess I am sorry. The thing is, everytime you post a request thread, it is never answered, and then you keep bumping it and bumping it, that's what I meant. More often than not you have requested something and you have bumped it 3 or 4 times without answer.

Altough, in second thughts, that's mostly due to the lack of GFXers in here, not exactly your fault