BTB King Of The Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

KOTBLogocopy.png

Okay so heres what happens, there will be 16 members/btbers who sign up. I will place each of you into matches Randomly. I will make a new thread for each of the matches.

Example: Sharkboy3:16 Vs ???????

We would go to the thread with our names on it and each post a match, once the match is posted I and one other lucky person will review both of the matches. whoever we think has the best match will go on into the next round in the King of the ring tournament.
The matches that you write must be a singles match or a triple threat match with any wrestlers of any company that you may choose.
there is no word amount, you can type as much as you want to.

If you advance you just keep doing the same as written above untill you get to the 2 final spots, the final! in the final it will be a 3 stages of Hell, me and the one other judge will choose 3 singles matches that the two finalists must write about and the member who wins the 3 stages of Hell(Final) will be known as the King BTBer lol!

What do you guys think? has this already been done? sign ups start NOW and I also need one judge...

#1 Gards Jr
#2 KroniK 4 - 2 - 0
#3 DX Degenerate
#4 Rose wt01
#5 BKB
#6 WWERKO619
#7 Moiversion1
#8 Xtreme High Flyer
#9 Kevin to the Extreme
#10 CMS
#11 TJ
#12 Kenfan
#13 Micheal1
#14 Horza13
#15 Tri
#16 MK3

Levi has agreed to be the second Judge

Evil Austin

I wouldn't mind to Judge but I am not going to be in this one I have WAY to many commitments as of now. with two btbs and the world cup thing its just alot right now. I am not adding anymore on . So yea but don't add me to the Judge list but I might want to be a Judge later but this is a good idea.

CT Styles

Put it on hold, its a good idea but with the world cup and other stuff no-one will be able to sign up. Good idea but wrong time for it.

Qwake

lol, thats what I was thinking, but If I waited to put it up someone might of stolen the idae :shifty: lol, or I might have forgotten about it.
How about this, you guys sign up and it shall start when everybody is ready, mayby after the BTB World cup or something?

Qwake

lol!!! what would you all think about it being every 2-3 months or so??? and ill also rep the winner, lol. Kings Rep!

CT Styles

Yeah, I'll be in but only if you put it on hold.

And maybe change the name to King of the Bookers or something.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I will join.

Qwake

OKay KING OF THE BOOKERS. I will get a banner, and please the next time you post in here, put a good time for me to start this up, okay

Qwake

Well Gards was gonna, but Yeah you can because I dont think he was about to start it. yes you can do the banner just make the words on it, King Of The Bookers. Can't wait to see it... and by 6 did you mean 6 weeks? ill see what the others think.

Qwake

Oh lol, well just pm once the banner is done, and im thinking of starting in 2 weeks to a month, thoughts???

CT Styles

longer cause the World Cup goes for a while. And whats the thing called that a King holds? It's like a stick.