BTB Feud Chain (Another game :p)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

lol I got an idea for another game, well to be honest this was a thread on another site but I thought why not change it arounda bit and use it in the BTB section for BTB use.

Rules
Obviously ill start with a feud that has happened in the section, between anyone in any BTB for example Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar in BTW, Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker in CT's BTB, Batista vs. John Cena in Punk's BTB etc. Anything you can think of.

Let's say I start with Rosey vs. Chris Jericho from the old HEW BTB, then the next person the next poster has to think of a feud with Chris Jericho.
Post A: Rosey vs. Chris Jericho (HEW)
Post B: Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker (CT's WWE)
Post C: The Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan (BTW CMS's BTB)
And continue on like that with someone doing Hassan

Ill start ~!
John Cena vs. Randy Orton ~ CT's WWE BTB

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Way to go levi you killed this game in 3 posts lol. I think Levi should get 1 point and we start over. Also Test should be stricken from the list lol

-TJ-

Ummmmm

Morrison vs. HBK (Spinoff feud of New Breed 2 vs. DX in RPW)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Matt Hardy vs MVP vs Edge (Wwe + Tna = Nwa)

From my first thread.