BTB Fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Now I, Nate757, have decided to try my hand at the BTB Federation. I have a proposal that is somewhat different from the other ideas. I feel that the Federation would be run much better if only one person was in charge of the fed. My idea is to have a total of 6 people sign up. After the first 6 sign up there will be a draft. Now each roster will contain 20 superstars. Any trades can occur after the draft. The draft order will be announced after the first six ppl sign up.

As you know there will be a draft...Order goes Mac, TSS, Nick, Rose, Rose, Nick, TSS, Mac...and repeats like thaT
Every Booker has 1 day to make their pick
25 Superstars will be picked
Tag teams are picked separate

Rules
Must have 3 belts- World, Mid-card, Tag Team..if you have a womans division than you can have that as a belt
Shows will be posted on Mondays
Your first show is to be posted the next monday after we finish the draft..so if the draft finishes on a saturday then your show will not be due till the secind monday
All shows will be posted on Mondays in the BTB Fed thread...I will make this so i can fix all trades with rosters
Any Trades must be PMed to me before you go with the trade. I will approve all trades but i want to know when to edit the roster page

Bradley's Show
Mayhem
Roster
Randy Orton
Edge
Styles
Kennedy
Jericho
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
MVP
Big Show
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Sabu
Sandman
Petey Williams
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-von Dudley
Shad
JTG
Christopher Dainels

World Heavyweight: Vacant
United Kingdom: Vacant
World Tag Team: Vacant

TSS's Show
Flash
Roster
Undertaker
HBK
Batista
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Samoa Joe
CM Punk
Big Daddy V
Matt Morgan
Tazz
Umaga
Christian Cage
Charlie Haas
Kevin Nash
Karen Angle
Torrie
Candice
Matt Styker
Jeff Jarrett
Sharkboy

Cage: Vacant
US: Vacant
TSS World Title: Vacant

Rose's Show
Beatdown
Roster
Kurt Angle
HHH
John Cena
Brock Lesner
Goldberg
JBL
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
The Rock
Bret Hart
Stone Cold
Khali
Mark Henry
Mankind
Hulk Hogan
Bob Orton
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Gregory Helms
Booker T

Beat Down World Title: Vacant
Beat Down European Title: Vacant
Beat Down World Tag Titles: Vacant

John

yep this is the BTB Fed. John nicoll owner of TSS's Flash company has some words.

JOHN: Well, I Stand here today. and i am proud to open the doors to the official TSS Arena. its here in southport england. and also a website has been produced to help my compant succedd. the web adress has not been given to me but when it has i will give you the information. welcome to TSS's wrestling. here we go!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Looks great and I am really looking forward to it.

Bradley

Reaction score
The owner of Mayhem, Bradley McDonald, has released a statement earlier today.

Brad: I am proud to announce that the first show of Mayhem will be held in the 02 arena, London. Our first ever World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned in an over-the-top-rope battle royal, and our first UK Champ will be decided in a Ladder Match!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
A press realese has been realesed today by the press. Teddy Long the Genral manager of Beatdown was in it.

Teddy: Yes the first ever edition of beatdown will be a three hour special and will be held at a football (soccer) stadium. The stadium has a 40,000 capacity and is in England. The Stadium will be padded and will have a ring placed in it. No harm will come to the stadium. The stadium is Elland Road.

OCC: What are the PPV's.

Evil Austin

same ^ I agree this is a great Idea, I would have been one of them myself but I don't have the time to do so many btb's but ill be reading them...

Qwake

this looks good. all young writers too lol. I like bradleys roster the best, all the superstars are good I also like TSSs. I dont like roses but it is very good!
I will review, check out TNE if you like...

John

i have a questio nate, is this still going?? he hasnt been on in a while.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It is TSS. And we post our show tommorow.