• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Challenge League Central

Do you think this is a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gards Jr.

Okay so the whole Idea for this comes form Kaedon:shocking: and the No Smark zone. Well so see mine and BKB's thread I think this is another thing that could work out well imo. Since the BTB section is evolving, I would run this and all and like what is happening currently in the battle of the SWA writers. Like someone comes up with something for you to book and then the winner is decided in aa poll. What do you think.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well, it could work, but it would need to be organised well. I am surprised you would want to do this since you are going to lose to me in one of these things :laugh:

Qwake

^^ lol, yeah this is a good idea. I think alot of people will like this.

TRI

Ya this would be a cool thing to do. I'd be willing to participate and judge if needed.

Gards Jr.

Okay so now that we have no No's this is now the official thread for all this. Now if we get aabout ten people signed up and I will give you each week a maatch against one or more opponents and you will vs themm in a booking challnge with the stips and storylines I give and then I will judge easy. Good. Now get signng up now as yourself. Just say I am in