Bryan Danielson see next 3 years of his career as his "climax"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Source: f4wonline.com

During an appearance on WFAN's "Moose and Maggie" to promote Wednesday night's Grand Slam edition of Dynamite, Bryan Danielson spoke about how he views the next three years of his career.

“Proving things is focused on other people. I’m not interested in that so much. I feel like I’ve proven to everybody that I’m pretty good at what I do," Danielson said when asked what he has left to prove in pro wrestling.

“I see these next three years as kind of my last three years as a full-time wrestler," Danielson said. "In my mind, it’s not like this is 'Okay, I’m tapering off.' This is the climax -- this is the climax of my career is these next three years. And it starts with tomorrow."

Danielson is facing AEW World Champion Kenny Omega in a non-title match in the main event of Wednesday's Dynamite. After making his AEW debut at All Out earlier this month, this will be Danielson's first match for the promotion.

Danielson said his goal is to become a better person at the end of these three years. Danielson spoke about how pro wrestling has helped him better himself because of all the skills he's learned, including overcoming shyness and getting over his fear of talking in front of large groups of people.

Earlier in the interview, Danielson discussed the options he had before signing with AEW. Danielson said not coming back to wrestling for the next couple of years was one of the choices he considered.

"A lot of people look at it in terms of there being two options: either you're going to be with WWE or AEW. But part of me was like, 'or I could just do like an independent schedule where I don't sign with anybody,'" Danielson said. "I also thought about not coming back to wrestling at all, in the sense of at least for the next couple years. I wanted to take the summer off because my daughter started preschool. And just being at home with her every day. Her whole life, she's four, I've left every week -- almost every week. I loved it [and] she loved it, me being home every single night."

Danielson said he thought about stepping away from wrestling until his son starts preschool so he could be there every day for his son and daughter, but that would have probably meant missing the last four years of his productive athletic career. Danielson said he might not be the same at 45 years old as he is at 40.

Wednesday's Dynamite is taking place at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, New York.

----‐--------------------

I will personally be climaxing during quite a few of his matches in the next 3 years myself as well

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler