Bryan Danielson praises Swerve Strickland

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
bryanswerve.webp

Bryan Danielson came out of last week's AEW Dynamite very impressed with Swerve Strickland.

Danielson and Strickland faced off for the first time ever on Dynamite Title Tuesday. In the match, Danielson defeated Strickland to earn a shot at the TNT Championship.

"Last Tuesday was the first time I had ever been in the ring with Swerve. I'd watched him wrestling before and he's that next level of great," Danielson told Sports Nightly. "Seeing him is one thing, being in the ring with him is a completely different thing. But that dude is something special."

Danielson got his TNT title shot on Saturday's episode of Collision. Christian Cage defeated Danielson to retain the championship.

Danielson and Strickland, who are both Washington natives, picked up victories at AEW's WrestleDream pay-per-view in Seattle earlier this month. Danielson defeated Zack Sabre Jr. Strickland defeated Hangman Page.

Page got involved in the Danielson vs. Strickland match on Dynamite last Tuesday. When Strickland tried to use Prince Nana's crown as a weapon, Page took the crown away from him. That caused a distraction that led to Strickland losing.