Broken Sleep & Weird Dreams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When I am stressed, I tend to have very broken sleep. Even though it is broken, I am still able to remember my dreams. Anyways, I had a dream involving Rocket League and members on this forum. It was weird. I only remember one part of it and it was near the end where I was almost waking up...

I was somehow playing RL on my TV in my old house I grew up in. There were what looked to be teams of 8 and of the members names on that list, ___ of all people had 59 points. Second to him was ___ with 41. That isn't even how scoring works in this game, nor can you play with more than 4 people on one team. I have not idea what was going on there. I remember someone else saying beginners luck because it was the first game he had played.

Usually when I dream involving numbers it means something.
So 59 and 41, or 5941, or 55 (adding both numbers up into single digits... I don't know. I hardly slept.

I left them blank because I want you guys to guess who the two members are.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I probably was the one saying beginners luck cause I'm a sore loser. XD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I say Jacob Fox and Gohan.
Gohan isn't on here anymore lol And no Fox either. Though he may have been on the list of players. That is fuzzy to me. I only remember 2 names.