Broken Bong Help Lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Ok so our bong looks like this right.

brokedrl0.jpg

The squared part is the part that I broke. The part you put the female piece/slide in. Now the female piece will still fit in there, so what if I went and got some play-doh or silly putty and wrapped it around the squared part, kind of connecting the female piece and bong so the air wouldn't come through the little jagged area where its broken? Would that work?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Play doh will dry and become brittle. Silly putty would work.

Never had to myself, but I would rather use chewing gum, or a similar substitute (too high to recall any tbh) once it dries it hardens.

Christian

Reaction score
here's exactly what im working with.

broked2ot2.jpg

so basically, will the silly putty be strong enough to clog the airflow?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It is toast man.

Silly putty would hold, but i imagine heat would make it more malleable. Your bowl could fall over while burning due to melting.

Christian

Reaction score
the female piece is pretty long, so the male piece where the bowl is is a good 4 or 5 inches from where the silly putty would be, and it doesn't get hot down there.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There is a store called Smoke Signals. fpr twenty bucks you can get a bong similar to that. Add five bucks and some of them come with hard black cases.